FOUNDING HOUSE - Zakladatelský dům***
The founding house, originally "GRÜNDUNGSHOUSE", is Johann Schroth's first spa house built in 1847.
This is allegedly the first brick building in Dolní Lipová ever. The house is located close to the Spa House at the bottom of the spa square. In the Founding House there are 9 double and 7 single modernized rooms with their own brand new bathroom, the rooms are also equipped with a large 43 "Led TV. The whole building is completely covered by WiFi signal. Catering is provided in Villa Grohmann.
Interior of Rooms